Helping Central Texans improve economic self-reliance through a wide range of services and community partnerships.
- Community Action will design, develop, and implement comprehensive and innovative service system to build community capacity in order to provide necessary services to develop the potential of low-income individuals who seek to enhance their quality of life, and demonstrate organizational effectiveness through research, development, and focused community relations.
- Community Action will be a highly effective and innovative human service organization where employees are valued, competitively compensated, and offered many and varied opportunities to grow and develop.
- Community Action will ensure that all low- income men, women, and children will have access to adequate health care in the counties served by Community Action, Inc.
- Community Action in collaboration with other Early Childhood Education providers will ensure that all children birth to four years of age in Hays and Caldwell Counties will succeed in school and beyond.
- Community Action will ensure that all low-income individuals in the rural capital area have access to the education and job training necessary for transitioning into employment that provides a living wage.